Rattan furniture sets are perfect for creating that quintessential British summertime look in your garden. With so many options and styles to choose from it can be hard to decide which style will work best for you and your garden space. An incredibly popular choice of styles is a corner rattan furniture set which offers a relaxed seating area that can be used for entertaining and dining. Below we’re looking at the pros and cons of corner furniture sets, the different ranges available, some of the main things to consider and how best to care for your set.
Pros and cons of corner rattan furniture sets
Below are some of the main benefits of opting for a corner sofa set:
- Corner sets are perfect for fitting neatly into a corner of your garden.
- This set utilises the space you have effectively, making them a great choice for gardens that are on the smaller side.
- They provide a social space that can be used for entertaining, relaxing and dining.
- They come in a huge range of styles and sizes so there really is an option to suit all spaces.
- Variety of styles also means you’ll be able to find a set to suit your taste.
No furniture set is perfect, so here are a few drawbacks to keep in mind:
- Due to the shape, it’s not as easy to get in and out of your seat, particularly if you’ve got a few people sitting down.
- Due to the shape of them, you should carefully consider where you place the sets in your garden.
- Like all quality rattan furniture sets, they are priced on the higher side. However, there are a range of different types available which do vary in price
Different ranges available and main things to consider
There are a huge range of different styles and colours of corner furniture sets available so there really is an option to suit all tastes and garden spaces. Below are some of the different options available:
Firepit corner sofa sets offer a stunning source of heat whilst also being a statement centrepiece to your garden space. This option is perfect for entertaining and keeping your guests warm throughout the evening.
If your garden space is on the smaller size you can always opt for a compact corner sofa set which truly makes the most of the space you’ve got. We love the Nova Ciara compact range, check it out for yourself here.
Adjustable table sets
Another great option for getting the most out of your garden furniture set is opting for a set that features an adjustable table. This means you can raise the table so that you have a dining table or lower for a coffee table. This versatility allows you to utilise your furniture for eating as well as socialising and you can make adjustments to the table position to what suits the occasion.
The other options
Of course, there are so many other options, sizes and styles to choose from. You can browse our full collection here or visit us at our showroom!
Caring for your corner sofa set
The good news is, caring for rattan furniture is pretty easy! Whilst your set isn’t in use, we would suggest covering it with a garden furniture cover. This is particularly important throughout the winter months when the UK weather is at its worst. There are a wide range of furniture covers available that are specifically designed to cover corner sets. You can browse our range here.
We would also suggest storing your cushions somewhere dry. While most quality sets come with waterproof cushions, you don’t want to expose them to huge downpours as the moisture can eventually seep through.
If your set appears to be a little dirty, you can simply brush off any dirt and dust and then use a damp sponge and a little bit of soap to clean your set. Wipe the table top down with a glass cleaning spray to ensure it’s clean before you begin eating at the table.
So there you have it, everything you need to know and consider before deciding on a corner sofa set. As always, our friendly team are on hand to help you make the best possible choice for you and your garden. You can get in touch with us or visit us at our Preston showroom.